Monday 8 August 2016

Direct Link to the blog 'Chachu's Imagery'

Hi!!!

You all might have noticed that there has been a spurt of activity in my blog posts recently. That is because I have found some time to pay attention to my blog, that has been dormant close to a year now. I have decided to make some changes to my blog to give my readers some more useful information. I have added two new pages to my blog. One is the Concept Videos page, the first post of which I had posted earlier.
The second page is an external link to another blog of my colleague and friend, Ms. R. Saraswathy. I had recommended her blog in one my posts a year back. Well, now, as a part of a makeover of my blog, I have added a direct external link to her blog "Chachu's Imagery". Now readers can easily navigate to her blog from mine with just a click of the page on the top panel of my blog.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.