Saturday 6 August 2016

Concept Video: Construction of a Reinforced Column Foundation

Hello Again!!!

Here is my first of posts in a new category called as Concept Videos. I had intended to open such a page for sharing concept videos for students for a long time to enable them to understand principles and concepts in Geotechnical Engineering. I will initially share videos related to subject areas of soil, foundation and ground improvement. Based on viewers response, I will branch out further to bring more videos to enable easy understanding of field practices as well.
Here is the first video showing the construction of a reinforced column foundation. This video has been sourced from You tube and all credits go to the author Cillin Farrell for sharing his work for all of us to learn. If as per the saying, 'A picture is worth thousand words', the I would say 'A video is worth a thousand more'. Without much further ado, I will let you watch the video.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.