Monday 19 August 2013

Thank You Readers!!!

Hey there all of you!
Thank you for your continued support and interest. Jiotec blog reached a 1000 hits today. May be a small blip on the radar for other bigwigs who've been blogging for several years but this is huge for me, a first time blogger. Your constant interest in visiting and accessing the content provided in the blog will ensure that I'll always keep an eye on this blog page.


It'll help me in providing more content for you readers to read and access. As of now, I'm planning to limit my content to Geotechical Engineering as I am finding myself little short of time to diversify into other subjects and branches of Civil Engineering. If at all, you do need any resources that you'd like to be posted on the blog, you are free to place a request either via the comments section or send me a PM. My contact ID is available in the bio page. But, I would like to state that in my present work schedule, I will be unable to entertain too many requests. Each request, if at all I do get more than one, will take some time to gather material and make it available. Patience is a virtue. At the same time, it is difficult to guarantee that I can get all requested resources or material. So all requests may not be fulfilled but efforts will not be spared to get you want you desire!!!
Logging off... Ciou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.